Inspiration Gallery - November 2019
November 2019 - Gallery of the top 10 submissions
Read about the Inspiration Gallery contest here and find out how to enter!
Here are the top bags entered this past month. I will change the way the contest works this month and award (2) $25 gift cards: one to the first place winner and another to someone who was randomly selected from all entries. The random winner will be announced at the bottom of this page.
1. Jeanne Harrington made this incredible Hollyhock hobo bag and used my red zipper with silver coil. She even kindly created this beautiful collage showing off all sides of her bag. Jeanne wins the first $25 gift card.
2. Maggie has submitted two bags for this month and they were so cute, I had to feature both. First, she made this amazing Bellflower backpack! I love this bag.
3. Maggie also made this adorable Crocus oil pouch which she quilted and used my rainbow zippers coil with circle pulls.
You can find more of Maggie's creations on her Instagram account @Ms.MaggieMakes
4. Michelle Tripp of Barabooboo Designs made this Lantana shoulder bag using a gorgeous Anna Maria Horner floral with my red and silver coil zippers with circle pulls.
5. Lucie Bonini of sacs KippiK made this very cool Snowdrop in the larger size and used the black and silver coil zippers with donut pulls. Look at that metallic blue vinyl!
6. Kim Olsen made this Coneflower cross body bag with a desert scene and my cream and antique brass coil zippers. She also used the circle pulls (my most popular pulls!).
7. Piera Lotito of By Piera made a Cosmos cross body bag version in a camo print with my black and silver zippers with circle pulls.
8. Katia Perron made this Speedwell in Tula Pink and brown vinyl and used my brown and silver coil zippers.
9. Lisette Léveillé made a Boronia bowler bag in a summery Sunflower print and a quilted vinyl. So cheerful!
10. Tara Van Ringen from Mooi Designs made a Calla Convertible backpack using this very pretty Mandala-like print, black vinyl and my black and silver coil zippers.
The random draw winner of a $25 gift card, chosen from all entries was Lucie Bonini! Congratulations to all!