October 2019 - Gallery of the top 10 submissions
I am very excited to present the first gallery! Everyone submitted the loveliest bags and there were many entries. I wish I could have featured them all however, here are the top 10 selections. It looks like the Boronia Bowler bag was a popular choice this month. The winner of the $25 gift card was randomly selected and will be announced at the bottom of this page.
1. Michelle Langendoen of Sweet Seamz made this incredible Honeysuckle Hobo bag using my red antique brass zippers and a combination of red/white fabric and cork. You can find her on IG, Facebook and Etsy.
2. Linda Wolfe made this amazing Boronia Bowler bag with cork, a bold floral and my navy and silver zipper tape.
3. Angelina from Izume Boutique made this fun Coneflower cross body bag using my black and silver zipper tape. I love the fabric she used! You can also find her work on Instagram and Facebook.
4. Jan Colling made an all cork Boronia Bowler bag using a watercolour cork print and my olive green antique brass zipper.
5. Alexe Raymond made this very colourful Boronia Bowler bag using my rainbow coil zipper.
6. Trina Pettit made this adorable Crocus Oil pouch using my black rose gold zipper.
7. Jeanne Harrington made this Lavender Tote using my black and silver zipper tape. Look at her striped piping!
8. Lisette Léveillé made this Sunflower shopping tote using a bright Sunflower fabric and my red antique brass zipper.
9. Katrina Daniels made this incredible Stargazer tote. Her choice of fabric featuring a giant star is perfect for this pattern!
10. Christine Chung of Marvis Mei Designs made this gorgeous Aster Handbag
And finally, the winner of the $25 gift card for this month is:
Debbie Stone of Fifty Nine Designs who made this fabulous Dogwood Duffle bag:
Congratulations to all!
Read about the Inspiration Gallery contest here and find out how to enter!