Winterberry Wallet - PDF sewing pattern
The Winterberry Wallet has so many pockets! There are 3 exterior pockets: one slip pocket with a tab closure perfect for your phone (fits up to an iPhone 11), one smaller zipper pocket on the back and one large zippered compartment.
Inside the wallet are 12 card slots and 2 slip pockets behind the card slots. The wallet stays closed with another magnetic snap tab closure.
Included in this pattern:
- photo diagrams outlining all parts of the wallet's exterior and interior
- cutting chart
- a cutting chart
- pattern pieces for most rectangle pieces minus the card slots and zipper tabs
- a free video tutorial (see link to first video below)
- SVG cutting files (NOTE: You must log in to your account and download these files from your order)
Exterior fabric:Fat Quarter Exterior 1 (22” W x 18” H)
Fat Quarter Exterior 2 (fabric, cork or vinyl) (22” W x 18” H)
3/4 yard Lining fabric (44” W)
Interfacing:1 yard Fusible woven interfacing (45” wide)
1/4 yard Decovil Light (17” wide)
1/4 yard Firm Sew-In Interfacing (ex: Peltex) (20” wide)
Notions and Supplies:
(1) 7” zipper or 7” zipper tape (#4.5, #5) for main zipper closure
(1) 6” zipper (#4.5, #5) or 8” of zipper tape for exterior
(1) 14mm magnetic snap
(1) 18mm magnetic snap
MEASUREMENTS: 7 3/8” W x 4 7/8” H x 1” D
SEWING EXPERIENCE: The Winterberry Wallet is a fairly easy sew for someone with a bit of bag making experience. It is considered intermediate but a confident beginner should be able to tackle it by following the video tutorial above. Cutting takes the longest - maybe 2 hours and sewing can take 1-2 hours.