Printed Clear Vinyl (20 gauge) - Green Hexagon
New to Blue Calla Sewing Supplies! Printed clear vinyl.
Each piece will be rolled and shipped in a box. There is a clear plastic sheet on one side of the vinyl - this is the RIGHT SIDE of your vinyl. Please note that clear vinyl combined with other large items is considered an OVERSIZED ITEM. Please read my policies on oversized items and shipping costs.
Pattern and colour: Green Hexagon
Weight: 20 gauge
Measurement: 18" H x 23-24" W
This vinyl is stiffer at 20 gauge and should only be used for sewing projects where the material will not need to be turned for example, pouches and items with a binding finish, interior slip pockets.
- A size 90/14 sharp needle is recommended
- Use a stronger thread such as polyester thread. Do not use cotton thread.
- Use a longer stitch length - a minimum of 3.
- A teflon or walking foot will help to prevent sticking.
- You can press creases out of vinyl by using a teflon sheet or a pressing cloth on medium heat. Do not leave the iron on your vinyl too long. I recommend pressing prior to cutting out your pieces since thinner vinyl may distort when heat is applied
FREE PROJECT INCLUDED WITH EACH PURCHASE!
When you purchase any vinyl roll, you will also receive a PDF copy of the Ginger pouch (see images). You will be sent a link to download the PDF. If you do not receive the download email, check your spam/junk folder or download the file directly from your account on the website. Video tutorial link is found on PAGE 2 of the PDF in the grey box.