Blue Calla Bag Maker's Retreat - April 24-26, 2020
Join us for a weekend of sewing and fun!
Hosted by: Celine Allaert of Blue Calla Patterns
Location: Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga
Ticket price: $410 full price OR paid for in instalments as follows:
- 1st payment: $100 at time of purchase
- 2nd payment: $100 January 15th, 2020
- 3rd payment: $100 February 15th, 2020
- 4th payment: $110 March 15th, 2020
***Payment by Instalments:
You agree to pay the amounts indicated above in the payment schedule within 24 hours of receiving your invoice. If you do not complete your payments as indicated, I will refund all of your previous payments MINUS the $100 deposit and your ticket is released for sale.
What is included with your ticket:
- Check-in at 3 p.m. Friday.
- Buffet Dinner Friday evening at 5:00 PM. Non-alcoholic drinks will be served along with a dinner, including dessert.
- Sewing room is available until 11:00 PM on Friday for socializing and setup/preparation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided on Saturday, including mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack. Sewing room is available from 8:00 AM until 11:00 PM
- Breakfast, lunch will be provided on Sunday. Check out time is 12 PM however sewing room is available until 2 PM.
- Basic tools will be available such as: steam irons, ironing boards, cutting mats, rotary cutters, various hole punches, rivet setter, scissors, etc
- 3 free patterns to sew during the retreat including:
- One exclusive new pattern plus 2 existing Blue Calla Patterns (TBD)
- New pattern designed exclusively for retreat attendees
- 2 existing patterns from Blue Calla Patterns
What is not included with your ticket:
- Overnight room rentals. You must book your own room by calling the Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga at 1-(905)-890-9110. Please mention the code SEWING when calling to reserve your room. Rooms must be booked by March 25th, 2020.
- A sewing machine. You must bring your own sewing machine. If you are unable to bring your sewing machine, please send me an e-mail and I will try to arrange a rental machine for the weekend. Rental cost for the weekend is $50. I have 4 machines available to rent, first come, first serve.
- Your own bag making supplies, including hardware.
RETREAT TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE BUT THEY ARE TRANSFERABLE:
If you are unable to attend the retreat, you may transfer your ticket to another person. This person must be responsible for arranging their own accommodations and bringing their own sewing machine.
Once you have purchased your ticket, you will be invited to join our retreat Facebook group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/379194295898867/ (Please note that only ticket holders will be accepted into this group).