Blue Calla - 1st Annual Bag Maker's Retreat
Join us for a weekend of sewing and fun from Friday, October 12th until Sunday, October 14th.
Hosted by: Celine Allaert of Blue Calla Patterns
Special Guest: Janelle MacKay of Emmaline Bags
Ticket price: $325
What is included with your ticket:
- Check-in at 3 p.m. Friday.
- Social reception Friday evening. Non-alcoholic drinks and appetizers will be served.
- Meeting room is available until 11:00 PM on Friday for socializing and setup/preparation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided on Saturday, including mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack. Meeting room is available from 8:00 AM until 11:00 PM
- Breakfast, lunch will be provided on Sunday. Check out time is 12 PM however meeting room is available until 2 PM.
- Basic tools will be available such as: steam irons, ironing boards, cutting mats.
- 3 free patterns to sew during the retreat including:
- An exclusive new pattern by Celine of Blue Calla Patterns, TBA in September
- The Double Flip Shoulder Bag from Janelle MacKay of Emmaline Bags
- The recently updated Boronia bowler bag or the Snowdrop Satchel by Celine of Blue Calla Patterns
What is not included with your ticket:
- Overnight room rentals. You must book your own room by calling the Toronto Don Valley Hotel at 1-877-474-6835. Please mention BLUE CALLA RETREAT when calling to reserve your room.
- A sewing machine. You must bring your own sewing machine. If you are unable to bring your sewing machine, please send me an e-mail and I will try to arrange a rental machine for the weekend.
- Your own bag making supplies, including hardware. Hardware kits will be made available at a discounted rate to retreat attendees through the Facebook group.
- Parking fees, if applicable. Self parking fees are: $11.95 plus tax (daily)
RETREAT TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE BUT THEY ARE TRANSFERABLE:
If you are unable to attend the retreat, you may transfer your ticket to another person. This person must be responsible for arranging their own accommodations and bringing their own sewing machine.
If you have any dietary restrictions, please enter them in the notes at checkout and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Once you have purchased your ticket, you will be invited to join our retreat Facebook group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/379194295898867/ (Please note that only ticket holders will be accepted into this group).