2nd Annual Bag Maker's Retreat - April 12th to the 14th, 2019
Join us for a weekend of sewing and fun from Friday, April 12th until Sunday, April 14th.
Hosted by: Celine Allaert of Blue Calla Patterns
Special Guest: Sheri Ferraro of MM Cork Supply
Ticket price: $390
What is included with your ticket:
- Check-in at 3 p.m. Friday.
- Buffet Dinner Friday evening at 5:00 PM. Non-alcoholic drinks will be served along with a dinner, including dessert.
- Sewing room is available until 11:00 PM on Friday for socializing and setup/preparation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided on Saturday, including mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack. Sewing room is available from 8:00 AM until 11:00 PM
- Breakfast, lunch will be provided on Sunday. Check out time is 12 PM however sewing room is available until 2 PM.
- Basic tools will be available such as: steam irons, ironing boards, cutting mats, rotary cutters, various hole punches, rivet setter, scissors, etc
- 3 free patterns to sew during the retreat including:
- An exclusive new pattern by Celine of Blue Calla Patterns, TBA in March 2019
- The Speedwell Sling
- The Waterlily tote
- Special guest Sheri Ferraro of MM Cork Supply will be available to guide you and answer any questions regarding sewing with cork.
What is not included with your ticket:
- Overnight room rentals. You must book your own room by calling the Toronto Don Valley Hotel at 1-877-474-6835 or by BOOKING ONLINE HERE. Please mention BLUE CALLA RETREAT when calling to reserve your room. Rooms must be booked by March 15th.
- A sewing machine. You must bring your own sewing machine. If you are unable to bring your sewing machine, please send me an e-mail and I will try to arrange a rental machine for the weekend. Rental cost for the weekend is $50. I have 3 machines available to rent, first come, first serve.
- Your own bag making supplies, including hardware.
- Parking fees, if applicable. Self parking fees are: $11.95 plus tax (daily)
RETREAT TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE BUT THEY ARE TRANSFERABLE:
If you are unable to attend the retreat, you may transfer your ticket to another person. This person must be responsible for arranging their own accommodations and bringing their own sewing machine.
If you have any dietary restrictions, please enter them in the notes at checkout and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Once you have purchased your ticket, you will be invited to join our retreat Facebook group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/379194295898867/ (Please note that only ticket holders will be accepted into this group).