Interfacing Starter Pack - 6 types of interfacing
Are you new to bag making and not sure what kind of interfacing to get? Here is a starter pack that provides you with 6 different types of interfacing commonly used in my patterns. There should be enough to create one or two small/medium sized projects.
This interfacing starter pack includes:
- 1 yard of Blue Calla woven fusible interfacing - LIGHT weight (43" W x 36")
- 1 yard of Blue Calla woven fusible interfacing - MEDIUM weight (43" W x 36")
1/2 yard of Decovil Light (17" W x 18")
- 1/2 yard of Pellon Peltex 70 - sew-in interfacing (20" W x 18")
- 1/4 yard of Bosal sew-in foam interfacing (28" W x 18" H)
- 1/2 yard of Pellon Thermolam Plus Fusible fleece (45" W x 18" H)
Each starter pack includes an instruction sheet and all interfacing samples are labelled.
You may want to try out some of my free patterns with these samples: